They are zoonotic viruses meaning they are spread between animals and humans. Several kinds of coronaviruses detected are from cats, camels or bats.
Symptoms of coronavirus:
● Shortness of breath
● Breathing difficulties
In severe cases:
● Acute respiratory syndrome
● Kidney failure
● Wash your hands using soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
● If they are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
● Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth until your hands are washed and clean.
● Wash your hands whenever you come home from anywhere outside.
● Cover your mouth every time you sneeze or cough using your sleeve, a tissue or a handkerchief.
● Put the used tissue directly in bin and wash your hands afterwards.
● Do not come in close contact with anyone.
● If you feel sick, do not leave your house.
● Call your doctor to tell him the symptoms but do not visit him.
● Do not use public transport if you feel sick.
● Do not share anything like dishes, food, drinks with anyone.
● Clean the surfaces you might have touched after coughing or sneezing.
● Avoid eating raw or undercooked meat.
● Avoid living with live animals if you have recently visited some infected area.
There is no treatment yet found. The antibiotics provide relief to do the symptoms not cure them as they do not work on viruses. Trying to prevent yourself from getting infected is the best solution right now.